The Library now subscribes to ProQuest Dissertations and Theses [PQDT]. PQDT provides access to 2.4 million records for dissertations and theses from North America and Worldwide. To give an idea of the scope of PQDT ...
- 98% of PhD awarding institutions in the USA submit to PQDT
- Most masters theses submitted to institutions within the USA from the 1940's
- Institutions outisde the USA submit on an elective basis. There are 34792 dissertations and theses from British universities
- Coverage is from 1861 -
- All Records from 1981 have an abstract
- Bournemouth University does not have a 'full text' subscription, however, 24 page previews are included
- PQDT has an excellent Advanced Search plus the ability to Browse by Subject and Location (region and country of origin).
PQDT is ATHENS authenticated
Product Information and training material
Find dissertations and theses from famous Americans - Condoleeza Rice's PhD